Skin Cancer Treatment at Cockburn Cosmetic
Cockbun Cosmetic offer highly modern methods of diagnosing skin cancers.
- Mole mapping / skin lesion checks / early identification of skin cancer
- Regular computerised skin checks
- Elderly skin checks / Family skin checks
Skin Cancer Surgeries, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeries available at Cockburn Cosmetic.
- Most skin cancers can be removed in the clinic as a day procedure.
- Those lesions which are in the face, scalp and neck region need plastic and reconstructive surgeries which are offered in our practice.
- Some leg and upper limb skin cancers need plastic surgeries which are done in our clinic at Cockburn Cosmetic.
- Once skin cancers are removed they are regularly followed up and managed.
Skin Cancer is generally highly treatable providing it is detected early. Initial screenings can be bulk billed.
Skin Cancer & Plastic Reconstructive Surgeries
Dr Shivakumar Sethuraman is an experienced and a highly qualified General Practitioner. He attained a Fellowship at the Australian College of General Practitioners, has done advanced training in Skin Cancer Surgery (Diploma in Skin Cancer Surgery) and has trained in cosmetic treatment and varicose vein/spider veins treatment (Member of the Australasian College of Phlebology).
Skin Cancer Treatment Fees
Billing and Payments at Cockburn Cosmetic
We are a bulk billing clinic for all patients with a valid Medicare card.
We also bulk bill Veteran affairs’ gold card holders.
We do not bulk bill patients without a valid Medicare card and payment is appreciated on the day.
Minor surgery/biospy $25.00
Surgical Procedure $50.00
Standard Dressings $10.00
Large Dressings $20.00
Patients without a Medicare Card
Standard Consult – Level B $65.00
Short Consult – Level A $40.00
Long Consult - Level C $85.00
Long Consult - Level D $110.00
or call our reception for more information.
Tel: 08 9417 1009